A gourmet wine and cheese party ready to enjoy!
Colimoro Montepulciano d’Abruzzo from Italy is a fruit-forward red wine bursting with aromas of dried cherries accented by a hint of spice. Pairs beautifully with pizza, pasta. Meat and well flavored Mediterranean cooking.
Amadeo Chianti, from the vineyards of Italy, is light to medium bodied with traditional Chianti flavors of cherry and bitter almond. Pairs nicely with any grilled meat or red sauce.
Tavernello Vino Rosso D’Italia is an authentic, easy drinking Italian red wine with delicate floral aromas and a rounded palate of dark fruits. Enjoy with grilled pork chops.
Maison Nicolas Reserve Pinot Grigio, from the Delle Venezie region of Italy, is a dry white wine with delicate notes of apples and pears, and a slight floral aroma. Serves well chilled as an aperitif or with seafood, white meats and pasta.
- Colimoro Montepulciano d’Abruzzo red wine
- Amadeo Chianti red wine
- Tavernello Vino Rosso D’Italia red wine
- Maison Nicolas Reserve Pinot Grigio white wine
- Bastoncini cantuccini al cioccolato chocolate biscotti
- Monardo chocolate chip biscotti
- Monardo Dolci Tentazioni croccanti & praline
- Matilde Vicenzi hazelnut filled puff pastry
- De Grandis Fior di Biscotto Italian vanilla pastry
- Dolcetto chocolate wafer rolls
- Oval tin with black and gold pattern