Fruit tea blend, flavored Candy Cane
No Christmas tree is complete without them: sweet, red and white striped candy canes that represent a constant temptation. We have captured the unmistakeable taste of this well-loved candy in this unique tea blend, underlining it with an intense sweetness and rounding it off with a touch of peppermint. The bright red currants are a real eye-catcher and deliver a perfect performance.
- Ingredients:apple pieces, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), natural flavoring, marshmallows (glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, gelatine, corn starch, natural flavouring), whole star aniseed, freeze-dried whole red currants, peppermint, pink cornflower blossoms.
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!