International Wine Collection Gift Basket: You’ll love this international collection of fine wines!
California's Chateau St Jean Cabernet Sauvignon has a complex structure of blackberries, coffee and oak. The sweet, dark berry fruit continues on the palate and mingles with elegant round tannins and lead to a long, lingering finish.
Augey Red Bordeaux from France is an intoxicating blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. It has a velvety texture with the flavors and aromas of black currant, plum and spice. Pairs well with lamb, rich meat dishes, steak, camembert, roquefort or cheddar cheese.
Harlow Ridge Chardonnay Lodi white wine from California’s famed Napa Valley has the fragrance of fresh fruit mingled with vanilla and honey, and the flavors of apple, fig and a hint of pineapple. Pair with clam chowder, Caesar salad, stuffed filet of sole, roast chicken or braised veal breast.
Collegiata Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie, from the Umbria region of Italy, has clean flavors and the fresh aromas of crisp green apple and citrus. Pairs well with hors d’oeuvres, white meat and fish.
- Chateau St Jean Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- Augey Red Bordeaux wine
- Harlow Ridge Chardonnay white wine
- Collegiata Pinot Grigio white wine
- Godiva milk chocolate hazelnut bar
- Guylian Artisanal Belgian dark chocolate praliné
- Dilettante coffee trio trufflecremes
- Made Chocolates cocoa truffles toffee crunch
- Capalbo’s luscious milk chocolate
- Long Grove milk chocolate sandwich cookies
- Salted caramel pretzel bites
- Godiva dark chocolate almonds
- Decorative tile pattern gift tin