Treasure a taste of the old country with Italian wine, bruschetta, chocolate and more!
- Collegiata Montepulciano d’Abruzzo from Italy is a ruby red wine, made from Montepulciano grapes. It boasts an aroma of ripe cherries with nuances of almonds.
- Goes well with pizza, rich pasta dishes, especially meat and spicy sauces, hamburgers and poultry, including turkey, and sharp cheeses, such as pecorino.
- Collegiata Montepulciano d’Abruzzo red wine
- Cucina & Amore sun-dried tomatoes bruschetta
- Italian cheese blend Tuscan crisps
- Monardo chocolate chip biscotti
- Terre di Puglia chocoralli sweet chocolate taralli cookies
- Decorative gift box