Fruit tea blend, flavored Apple Cider
Fall Foliage season: golden rays of sun, a soft coat of mist covering fields and forests in the mornings, slowly falling leaves... The apples are harvested and we get to taste the first cider.
- Taste: Deliciously fresh apple wine – already, with a hint of autumnal spices. Served hot, it is perfect for those who are not yet ready to wear a winter jacket.
- Ingredients: apple pieces, cinnamon rods, hibiscus blossoms, apple slices, sliced almonds, rose hip peel, elderberries, currants, whole star aniseed, natural flavoring, cinnamon pieces.
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy.
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Frothed Milk secret: If you prefer a frothed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest frothed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before frothing.
Enjoy your Tea.