Black tea flavored Vanilla w. real Vanilla pieces
Vanilla is considered the queen of all spices. The Aztecs used to season their famous chocolate drink with vanilla. The vanilla pod is the fruit of an orchid species which has its home in Mexico. The hand-pollinated blossoms produce ripe fruits after eight months, and are then treated in a complicated fermentation process.
- Taste: The pods change color and develop their full aroma. The exquisite, intense and very popular taste of vanilla harmonises marvellously with our black tea blend.
- Ingredients: black tea, flavoring, vanilla pieces (0.5 %)
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!