Fruit tea blend, flavored Pumpkin Pie
The quintessential sweet American pie is replicated perfectly in this fruit tea blend. With pumpkin pieces as the base for this tea, the spiced pumpkin flavor is true to life. Further, the pumpkin is beautifully enhanced with just the right amount of spices to make this tea a must have for the fall season.
- Ingredients:pumpkin cubes, apple pieces, cinnamon pieces, ginger cubes (sugar, ginger, acidifying agent: citric acid), turmeric roots, cinnamon rods, cloves, cardamom (whole), pink pepper, natural flavoring.
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!