Rooibos tea blend, flavored Pumpkin Spice- Loose-leaf, Rooibos is naturally caffiene free.
Pumpkin, a treat so well known and loved. Be it in the form of the favorite holiday pie or, as is the case here, simply in a cup, the pumpkin in combination with just the right touch of spice fascinates us all. We felt that this Rooibos indulgence was a good way to start the second half of the year. Do you agree?
- Ingredients: Rooibos tea, cinnamon pieces, cardamom (whole), flavoring, freeze-dried pumpkin pieces, coriander, cardamom seeds, cloves
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!