Red Nose Tea - Sugar Pear Cinnamon Fruit Blend
This heavenly, fruity, spicy, sweet composition is made up of numerous single components and flavors. The balanced flavor comes from fresh, ripe, soft pears and a sweet cinnamon nuance. A dash of soft cream gives the final polish. Cinnamon does not necessarily mean Christmas! Accept this attractive fruit tea blend as a compensation for a missed dessert, you will love it.
- Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, rose hip peel, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), cinnamon pieces, flavoring, sunflower blossoms.
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!