Black tea blend, flavored Raspberry/Cranberry/Spice
This blend is especially delicious when it‘s cold outside: sweet strawberries and raspberries, combined with slightly tangy cranberries and served on a scoop of vanilla ice cream with some spices and a helping of egg nog. Brightly decorated with roasted almonds, this blend is a real berry burster!
- Ingredients: Black tea (69 %), orange peel, sliced almonds, cranberry slices (cranberries, sugar, vegetable oil), cardamom (whole), flavoring, freeze-dried cranberry slices, freeze-dried strawberry pieces, freeze-dried raspberry pieces
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Froathed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!