Winter's Morning - Cinnamon Roll Black Tea (Loose Leaf)
An old time classic, which just must be part of any standard, and of course, any Christmas assortment.
- Taste: The strong China Ceylon blend, enriched with crushed cinnamon pieces from Ceylon receives its perfectly balanced taste through our expressive cinnamon flavor. Quite simple and perfect.
- Ingredients: black tea (90 %), cinnamon pieces, flavoring
- Add a scoop of homemade whipped cream or froathed milk topping and an extra dash of cinnamon on top, enjoy!
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
- Dash of Cinnamon to taste
Whip the heavy cream in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and confectioners' sugar; continue whipping on medium speed until the soft peaks return, 2 to 3 minutes. Use immediately.
Frothed Milk secret: If you prefer a froathed milk topping here are a few tips we found from our test kitchens
- Use skim milk for the fluffiest, creamiest, quickest froathed milk topping.
- Add a drop or two of vanilla, or almond flavoring before froathing.
Enjoy your Tea!